TWITTER,

Follow me on Twitter

PROFILE,

Best view in IE.
I'm contented for everything I've now,
Family and friends are the best gift god has given me.
♥, SALLY LIM
『TβĠ™』小Sock
21dec95, 14
Yishun Secondary School
1T1'o8, 2T1'09, 3T1'10
n0ttigerger@hotmail.com
n(zero)ttigerger@hotmail.com
(♥♥♥):
Family, Clique, TBG, Friends, Gans, Sisters and Brothers
If want invite me to your blog; pls use x-zephyr@live.com, thanks! <:

TAGBOARD,



WISHLIST,

Go out with my GANS very often
More GANS! (:
Change phone
Headphone
Hair Extension
Bigbig Winnie The Pooh
Help my Poohbear form a family! (:
Keyboard/Piano
Violin
Laptop
iTwo plan
More money
Repierce my lip, eyebrown & earholes!

PLURK,

Plurk.com

LOVES ONE,

Finding for gans, please tag!

LSF
♥ Big sis- Rong Rong
♥ 2nd sis- Yvonne
♥ 3rd sis- Jessica
♥ 4th sis- Akmal
♥ 5th sis- Cezan

By alphabets

Best Friends
♥ Cezan- Best Partner
♥ Hui Yi- Wifey ; 慧子
♥ Yvonne- Lesbee Partner
♥ Hui Xian- Bestie ; 鞋子
♥ Yi Ting- Girlf ; 椅子

Gans
♥ Amanda- Heartheart
10April2010;20:39pm
♥ Benjamin- Mintyghost
12May2010;13:42pm
♥ Breena- Dearestbaby
18April2010;18.56pm
♥ Cheryl- Superwoman
14May2010;13.19pm
♥ Daphne- Babyheart
25April2010;13:45pm
♥ Jaslin- Sissytee
3April2010;16:58pm
♥ Jiajia- Paperheart
26April2010;16:55pm
♥ Jin Ting- Honeystar
22March2010;17:51pm
♥ Jing Xian- Mei
2April2010;22:11pm
♥ Joceyln- Rainbowbaby
24April2010;15:52pm
♥ Joelle- Valentine
24April2010;21:19pm
♥ Joey- Sweetlove
25April2010;13:06pm
♥ John- Hyperlover
25April2010;16:16pm
♥ Pei Min- Lovelybaby
19March2010;16:10pm
♥ Rachel- Babydear
24April2010;11:20pm
♥ Sharon- Babycouple
21April2010;20:02pm
♥ Shihui- Lovecouple
24April2010;21:20pm
♥ Siewzen- Smile
26April2010;21:21pm
♥ Tsailu- Sugarheart
26April2010;16:34pm
♥ Xueying- Gummybear
18April2010;20:00pm
♥ Valerie- Mummy
4March2010;1:02am
♥ Yu Ting- Idiotlove
25April2010;16:47pm
♥ Yvonne- Superlove
24April2010;16:21pm
♥ Xanthe- Mei
29April2010;19:26pm
♥ Xiao Shi- Kawaiiaiai
24April2010;21:21pm
♥ Xue Yan- Darlingsister
25April2010;14:25pm


MY DRUGS,

AKMALJAHAN
AMANDAYAPBINGNI
BREENA
CEZANYEOSIMIN
CHERYL
DAPHNELAW
GOHJINTING
JASLINTEEXIANCHEN
JESSICASTEPHANIE
JOEY
JOCEYLN
LEEYITING
LENGJINGXIAN
ONGHUIYI
SERENELIMSEEMIN
SHARON
SHIHUI
XANTHE
XUEYING
THAMHUIXIAN
TOHXUEYAN
YUTING
YVONNETEEXIANZHEN
XIAOSHI

TBG,

BANLONG
LIXIN
TSAILU

HIGHWAY OUT,

TAG ME TO BE LINK/RELINK (:

AFIQ
ANGIELIMANQI
AMANDANG/XIAOICE
CHANHSINNEE
CHENZHENTING
CHEYKARYING
CHNGCHUYIN
DARRENGOHWENJIAN
ELY
ERICALIMJIAHUI
GENEVIEVELEESHINJIUN
JACELYN
JAVIER
LEECHUHONG
LEEYUXIAN
LEEXINHUI
LOWHUEYJUAN
LOWHUISI
LIYANA
NATALIECHIANGYUTING
ONGJINGQIN
PHUAPEINI
RAYMONDLINGYIFENG
ROSABELLASOH
RUZANNA
SIEWZEN
SUFIANY
SYLVIACHANHUIXUAN
TANJIAMIN
TANXINFEI
TOHPEILING
VIVIANCHENGMIAOJUN
YEELINGHUI

ARCHIVES,

What a fun day!
I wish to rewind back those memory we had.
So close, yet so far.
Plesant smile.
COLLAGE
Happiest moment.
Tomorrow will blog :)
Hello! Today dad drive sis and me to school as we ...
Hello! Walk to school w/ Yvonne :)Maths- Copy note...
Hello! Walk to school alone :)CPA- Do practical.Ma...

Only if you love yourself can you love all people.
Friday, July 31, 2009 8:47 PM

Hello! Ok, today walk to school w/ sis. And today before assembly, Yvonne and Teddy didn't come! I think yesterday they too tired. Hahahaa!

Maths- Some of them didn't do homework, Mr. Ang scolded them ask them do pushups.
English- Some of them cont. w/ their journal. I yesterday write finish le so don't have anything to do :)
Mother Tongue- Listen to radio for the textbook and do workbook correction.
Recess- Have Ice lemon tea and burger.
SS- Today Social Studies lesson is very fun. We talk about the Pulau Ubin thingy on 15 August 09. Then someone said something that make me laugh, then that Mr. Hasrin make me laugh too and I puke the Ice lemon tea in my mouth out.
Science- Went science lab do experiments.

After school, eat Dory fish and have Ice lemon tea. Saw Hong Ting and Shirly, so sit and chat w/ them. Went to toilet w/ them, they very siao lorhs! Laugh and laugh and laugh. Then they make one action, really, damn funny! Hahaa! Then we keep make that action. And before Girl guides start I laugh like about 8mins, because that Shirly sit on my lap, then Hong Ting sit on Shirly's lap. So damn heavy lorhs! That make me laugh, and I don't know why. Hohoho, after that, Louis come I still haven't stop my laughing. Today footdrills for 30mins and the rest is slack and play games. Louis, Jing Qin, Natalie practice for Ndp thingys, and Louis came back and was dulan w/ those humji kia ( NPCC). I also don't know why. Release at 5 and slack at basketball court there w/ Hui Yi and Amy, walk around the school too. Went back and bath, and went to Cezan's house to stay overnight. Now at Cezan's house. Ok, end of the post, BYE! :D

/Edited:

And Jisang fall down when he run to his place 'cos Luqman push the chair to the side. Hahaha! Orbie quack la, everytime make and insult people. Fxcktard! Ohlala Ohlehleh! That's your retribution.

To be your friend was all I ever wanted;
to be your lover was all I ever dreamt