TWITTER,

Follow me on Twitter

PROFILE,

Best view in IE.
I'm contented for everything I've now,
Family and friends are the best gift god has given me.
♥, SALLY LIM
『TβĠ™』小Sock
21dec95, 14
Yishun Secondary School
1T1'o8, 2T1'09, 3T1'10
n0ttigerger@hotmail.com
n(zero)ttigerger@hotmail.com
(♥♥♥):
Family, Clique, TBG, Friends, Gans, Sisters and Brothers
If want invite me to your blog; pls use x-zephyr@live.com, thanks! <:

TAGBOARD,



WISHLIST,

Go out with my GANS very often
More GANS! (:
Change phone
Headphone
Hair Extension
Bigbig Winnie The Pooh
Help my Poohbear form a family! (:
Keyboard/Piano
Violin
Laptop
iTwo plan
More money
Repierce my lip, eyebrown & earholes!

PLURK,

Plurk.com

LOVES ONE,

Finding for gans, please tag!

LSF
♥ Big sis- Rong Rong
♥ 2nd sis- Yvonne
♥ 3rd sis- Jessica
♥ 4th sis- Akmal
♥ 5th sis- Cezan

By alphabets

Best Friends
♥ Cezan- Best Partner
♥ Hui Yi- Wifey ; 慧子
♥ Yvonne- Lesbee Partner
♥ Hui Xian- Bestie ; 鞋子
♥ Yi Ting- Girlf ; 椅子

Gans
♥ Amanda- Heartheart
10April2010;20:39pm
♥ Benjamin- Mintyghost
12May2010;13:42pm
♥ Breena- Dearestbaby
18April2010;18.56pm
♥ Cheryl- Superwoman
14May2010;13.19pm
♥ Daphne- Babyheart
25April2010;13:45pm
♥ Jaslin- Sissytee
3April2010;16:58pm
♥ Jiajia- Paperheart
26April2010;16:55pm
♥ Jin Ting- Honeystar
22March2010;17:51pm
♥ Jing Xian- Mei
2April2010;22:11pm
♥ Joceyln- Rainbowbaby
24April2010;15:52pm
♥ Joelle- Valentine
24April2010;21:19pm
♥ Joey- Sweetlove
25April2010;13:06pm
♥ John- Hyperlover
25April2010;16:16pm
♥ Pei Min- Lovelybaby
19March2010;16:10pm
♥ Rachel- Babydear
24April2010;11:20pm
♥ Sharon- Babycouple
21April2010;20:02pm
♥ Shihui- Lovecouple
24April2010;21:20pm
♥ Siewzen- Smile
26April2010;21:21pm
♥ Tsailu- Sugarheart
26April2010;16:34pm
♥ Xueying- Gummybear
18April2010;20:00pm
♥ Valerie- Mummy
4March2010;1:02am
♥ Yu Ting- Idiotlove
25April2010;16:47pm
♥ Yvonne- Superlove
24April2010;16:21pm
♥ Xanthe- Mei
29April2010;19:26pm
♥ Xiao Shi- Kawaiiaiai
24April2010;21:21pm
♥ Xue Yan- Darlingsister
25April2010;14:25pm


MY DRUGS,

AKMALJAHAN
AMANDAYAPBINGNI
BREENA
CEZANYEOSIMIN
CHERYL
DAPHNELAW
GOHJINTING
JASLINTEEXIANCHEN
JESSICASTEPHANIE
JOEY
JOCEYLN
LEEYITING
LENGJINGXIAN
ONGHUIYI
SERENELIMSEEMIN
SHARON
SHIHUI
XANTHE
XUEYING
THAMHUIXIAN
TOHXUEYAN
YUTING
YVONNETEEXIANZHEN
XIAOSHI

TBG,

BANLONG
LIXIN
TSAILU

HIGHWAY OUT,

TAG ME TO BE LINK/RELINK (:

AFIQ
ANGIELIMANQI
AMANDANG/XIAOICE
CHANHSINNEE
CHENZHENTING
CHEYKARYING
CHNGCHUYIN
DARRENGOHWENJIAN
ELY
ERICALIMJIAHUI
GENEVIEVELEESHINJIUN
JACELYN
JAVIER
LEECHUHONG
LEEYUXIAN
LEEXINHUI
LOWHUEYJUAN
LOWHUISI
LIYANA
NATALIECHIANGYUTING
ONGJINGQIN
PHUAPEINI
RAYMONDLINGYIFENG
ROSABELLASOH
RUZANNA
SIEWZEN
SUFIANY
SYLVIACHANHUIXUAN
TANJIAMIN
TANXINFEI
TOHPEILING
VIVIANCHENGMIAOJUN
YEELINGHUI

ARCHIVES,

So close, yet so far.
Plesant smile.
COLLAGE
Happiest moment.
Tomorrow will blog :)
Hello! Today dad drive sis and me to school as we ...
Hello! Walk to school w/ Yvonne :)Maths- Copy note...
Hello! Walk to school alone :)CPA- Do practical.Ma...
Make a mountain out of a mole hill.
The sky's the limit.

I wish to rewind back those memory we had.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:45 PM

Hello, yesterday didn't post cos dad don't allow.

Yesterday

CPA- Listen to teacher talking. Go NDPeep.com to post some thing.
Maths- Some people didn't bring Graph Pad, teacher very angry and say: if you never bring, I cannot teach you.. Blahblah~
Music- I hate music so much manxz! It sucks alot. When walk to my seat, kena scratch by metal. Still got abit redred. Painful.
Recess- As usual, Chicken chop and Ice lemon tea.
English- Did 3 listening comprehension.
Science- Forget do what.
Art- That Mr. Wong very what siahs. Last week he say draw 3cm border. This time round he say why we draw border. Kns lorhs! Keep forget things. Lao Hu Tu.

After school need to go for Health Zone for Girl Guide badge. Eat chicken burger and have Ice lemon tea. Saw Hui Yi. She having gastric pain. Louis don't believe her. Have lots of fun over there! After that, bused back to school. Hui Yi ask Ling Hui and I whether want go eat noodle, then we say ok lo. So Hong Wei go too. While we walking to the shop, a guy ask us if we had One Dollar anot, so Hui Yi give him. Wahlao, then I at there like walaooo why want give him sia, he sure cheat your money and he really cheat. So Hui Yi say, aiya, nevermind la. One Dollar only.. -,- Went back home, rest. Bath, and I was very bored. So I took out drawing block and draw while sms to Hui Yi. I draw from the puzzle in my room. Hahaa! Ok, shall end here.


Today

Maths- Do Graphs and do worksheet.
P.E- Boxercise. I don't like the teacher incharge siahs. Everytime say not interested can get out. Then I wanted to say, we got pay money one ok. I damn angry lorhs!
Recess- Teacher actually ask us to run 10 rounds at fields, but I walk less than 10 I think. Hahaa, walk w/ S. Neresha. Hohoo! Eat, drink and change to uniform.
Homec- While Cezan, Rongrong and me walking to the kitchen. We keep say Ms. Winnie. Hahaa, then I keep laugh. Didn't bring apron today. Bake pizza, hahaa.
English- I can't stand Teddy lorhs! He keep talk and talk and talk.. Cezan and I keep say about Teddy sitting w/ Yvonne thingy. Then that Teddy kick my leg, i kick him back, after awhile he talking to Mao Hua, I hit is hand. He do some stupid action then hit me back.. So LAME!
Ft-Admin- Watch stupid video. Then after school talk about Bazaar things. After that, Cezan and me ask Mr. Tan whether Teddy and Ervin can sit w/ Yvonne. Hahaa! Laughs!

Labels:

To be your friend was all I ever wanted;
to be your lover was all I ever dreamt