TWITTER,

Follow me on Twitter

PROFILE,

Best view in IE.
I'm contented for everything I've now,
Family and friends are the best gift god has given me.
♥, SALLY LIM
『TβĠ™』小Sock
21dec95, 14
Yishun Secondary School
1T1'o8, 2T1'09, 3T1'10
n0ttigerger@hotmail.com
n(zero)ttigerger@hotmail.com
(♥♥♥):
Family, Clique, TBG, Friends, Gans, Sisters and Brothers
If want invite me to your blog; pls use x-zephyr@live.com, thanks! <:

TAGBOARD,



WISHLIST,

Go out with my GANS very often
More GANS! (:
Change phone
Headphone
Hair Extension
Bigbig Winnie The Pooh
Help my Poohbear form a family! (:
Keyboard/Piano
Violin
Laptop
iTwo plan
More money
Repierce my lip, eyebrown & earholes!

PLURK,

Plurk.com

LOVES ONE,

Finding for gans, please tag!

LSF
♥ Big sis- Rong Rong
♥ 2nd sis- Yvonne
♥ 3rd sis- Jessica
♥ 4th sis- Akmal
♥ 5th sis- Cezan

By alphabets

Best Friends
♥ Cezan- Best Partner
♥ Hui Yi- Wifey ; 慧子
♥ Yvonne- Lesbee Partner
♥ Hui Xian- Bestie ; 鞋子
♥ Yi Ting- Girlf ; 椅子

Gans
♥ Amanda- Heartheart
10April2010;20:39pm
♥ Benjamin- Mintyghost
12May2010;13:42pm
♥ Breena- Dearestbaby
18April2010;18.56pm
♥ Cheryl- Superwoman
14May2010;13.19pm
♥ Daphne- Babyheart
25April2010;13:45pm
♥ Jaslin- Sissytee
3April2010;16:58pm
♥ Jiajia- Paperheart
26April2010;16:55pm
♥ Jin Ting- Honeystar
22March2010;17:51pm
♥ Jing Xian- Mei
2April2010;22:11pm
♥ Joceyln- Rainbowbaby
24April2010;15:52pm
♥ Joelle- Valentine
24April2010;21:19pm
♥ Joey- Sweetlove
25April2010;13:06pm
♥ John- Hyperlover
25April2010;16:16pm
♥ Pei Min- Lovelybaby
19March2010;16:10pm
♥ Rachel- Babydear
24April2010;11:20pm
♥ Sharon- Babycouple
21April2010;20:02pm
♥ Shihui- Lovecouple
24April2010;21:20pm
♥ Siewzen- Smile
26April2010;21:21pm
♥ Tsailu- Sugarheart
26April2010;16:34pm
♥ Xueying- Gummybear
18April2010;20:00pm
♥ Valerie- Mummy
4March2010;1:02am
♥ Yu Ting- Idiotlove
25April2010;16:47pm
♥ Yvonne- Superlove
24April2010;16:21pm
♥ Xanthe- Mei
29April2010;19:26pm
♥ Xiao Shi- Kawaiiaiai
24April2010;21:21pm
♥ Xue Yan- Darlingsister
25April2010;14:25pm


MY DRUGS,

AKMALJAHAN
AMANDAYAPBINGNI
BREENA
CEZANYEOSIMIN
CHERYL
DAPHNELAW
GOHJINTING
JASLINTEEXIANCHEN
JESSICASTEPHANIE
JOEY
JOCEYLN
LEEYITING
LENGJINGXIAN
ONGHUIYI
SERENELIMSEEMIN
SHARON
SHIHUI
XANTHE
XUEYING
THAMHUIXIAN
TOHXUEYAN
YUTING
YVONNETEEXIANZHEN
XIAOSHI

TBG,

BANLONG
LIXIN
TSAILU

HIGHWAY OUT,

TAG ME TO BE LINK/RELINK (:

AFIQ
ANGIELIMANQI
AMANDANG/XIAOICE
CHANHSINNEE
CHENZHENTING
CHEYKARYING
CHNGCHUYIN
DARRENGOHWENJIAN
ELY
ERICALIMJIAHUI
GENEVIEVELEESHINJIUN
JACELYN
JAVIER
LEECHUHONG
LEEYUXIAN
LEEXINHUI
LOWHUEYJUAN
LOWHUISI
LIYANA
NATALIECHIANGYUTING
ONGJINGQIN
PHUAPEINI
RAYMONDLINGYIFENG
ROSABELLASOH
RUZANNA
SIEWZEN
SUFIANY
SYLVIACHANHUIXUAN
TANJIAMIN
TANXINFEI
TOHPEILING
VIVIANCHENGMIAOJUN
YEELINGHUI

ARCHIVES,

Was it just a shot in the dark?
A great thought is nothing until someone realises it.
Thank ahboy for th mac ytd.(Y)
9.30 wakeup by Sissytee.Prepare bath all..Take 9...
It’s not usually the things you do that you regret...
A great is nothing until someone realises it.
Have a break.
God bless him!
By all means.
Withered flower.

Screw >:
Friday, April 23, 2010 10:23 PM

Hello, walk to school alone today. And only until 9.50am <: Maths
Revision on simple interest again! Arghhhh! Really stress on Maths laa, getting tougher and tougher.

MT
Textbook and do workbook. I at there lying on table waiting for answer, but to no avail! Teacher at there nag me, say you at there lie on table so free hor.. blahblahblah =='

After school
Meet Jiahui, lent her guide skirt as mine is too short. Walk back home, sis suddenly shout my name, cos she call me I never feel the vibration. Then ask grandma for money for breakfast with sis. Bought meehoon and Ice tea. Went home, patch that audi then plurk and tweet. Played audi with Tsailu and her friend. I deproved damn lot >: Sadcase, gonna improve it someday! <: Bath > use laptop > iron my uniform > prepare > and take bus as i'm too lazy =P. Reach school around 2.30pm plus > ask Chuhong help me polished my boots :X thanks yeah Chuhong [luvyoumany] After that everything done assemble at parade square. Practice 2 time, then go changed to full-uniform. Drink lots of water then assemble behind DNT block. Suddenly got one raindrop drop down, then really rain ._. waste our time practicing for dry weather! ><>: I can't find my seat, then I keep repeat that omgomgomgomg! Then I panicked and 1 guy from sec5 de ask me what number am I of cos I reply 21, then he say over <<. Thanks ya! <: So damn freaking ps please! Mr Apollos at there talk cock after that was the GOH at there talk cock so I talk cock with Praba too, lol! Finally talked about 1hour plus, watched performance then is prize giving le. So ps too, the teacher keep say my hair improper, say what so untidy all that. Somemore the skirt so long, look so freaking nerd! Ahhh, Idw take any prize anymore!! >: After all those performance, went down serve food the people. Serve until my hand keep shake ._. Saw Jasmine prefect leh, my Pri1 prefect, then she very shocked and like ahh very loudly. LOLS! After that, our turn to eat. Damn freaking full, went back the room > rest > go toilet make my hair > bus back to Northpoint > walk home. Ok thats all, bye!

To be your friend was all I ever wanted;
to be your lover was all I ever dreamt