TWITTER,

Follow me on Twitter

PROFILE,

Best view in IE.
I'm contented for everything I've now,
Family and friends are the best gift god has given me.
♥, SALLY LIM
『TβĠ™』小Sock
21dec95, 14
Yishun Secondary School
1T1'o8, 2T1'09, 3T1'10
n0ttigerger@hotmail.com
n(zero)ttigerger@hotmail.com
(♥♥♥):
Family, Clique, TBG, Friends, Gans, Sisters and Brothers
If want invite me to your blog; pls use x-zephyr@live.com, thanks! <:

TAGBOARD,



WISHLIST,

Go out with my GANS very often
More GANS! (:
Change phone
Headphone
Hair Extension
Bigbig Winnie The Pooh
Help my Poohbear form a family! (:
Keyboard/Piano
Violin
Laptop
iTwo plan
More money
Repierce my lip, eyebrown & earholes!

PLURK,

Plurk.com

LOVES ONE,

Finding for gans, please tag!

LSF
♥ Big sis- Rong Rong
♥ 2nd sis- Yvonne
♥ 3rd sis- Jessica
♥ 4th sis- Akmal
♥ 5th sis- Cezan

By alphabets

Best Friends
♥ Cezan- Best Partner
♥ Hui Yi- Wifey ; 慧子
♥ Yvonne- Lesbee Partner
♥ Hui Xian- Bestie ; 鞋子
♥ Yi Ting- Girlf ; 椅子

Gans
♥ Amanda- Heartheart
10April2010;20:39pm
♥ Benjamin- Mintyghost
12May2010;13:42pm
♥ Breena- Dearestbaby
18April2010;18.56pm
♥ Cheryl- Superwoman
14May2010;13.19pm
♥ Daphne- Babyheart
25April2010;13:45pm
♥ Jaslin- Sissytee
3April2010;16:58pm
♥ Jiajia- Paperheart
26April2010;16:55pm
♥ Jin Ting- Honeystar
22March2010;17:51pm
♥ Jing Xian- Mei
2April2010;22:11pm
♥ Joceyln- Rainbowbaby
24April2010;15:52pm
♥ Joelle- Valentine
24April2010;21:19pm
♥ Joey- Sweetlove
25April2010;13:06pm
♥ John- Hyperlover
25April2010;16:16pm
♥ Pei Min- Lovelybaby
19March2010;16:10pm
♥ Rachel- Babydear
24April2010;11:20pm
♥ Sharon- Babycouple
21April2010;20:02pm
♥ Shihui- Lovecouple
24April2010;21:20pm
♥ Siewzen- Smile
26April2010;21:21pm
♥ Tsailu- Sugarheart
26April2010;16:34pm
♥ Xueying- Gummybear
18April2010;20:00pm
♥ Valerie- Mummy
4March2010;1:02am
♥ Yu Ting- Idiotlove
25April2010;16:47pm
♥ Yvonne- Superlove
24April2010;16:21pm
♥ Xanthe- Mei
29April2010;19:26pm
♥ Xiao Shi- Kawaiiaiai
24April2010;21:21pm
♥ Xue Yan- Darlingsister
25April2010;14:25pm


MY DRUGS,

AKMALJAHAN
AMANDAYAPBINGNI
BREENA
CEZANYEOSIMIN
CHERYL
DAPHNELAW
GOHJINTING
JASLINTEEXIANCHEN
JESSICASTEPHANIE
JOEY
JOCEYLN
LEEYITING
LENGJINGXIAN
ONGHUIYI
SERENELIMSEEMIN
SHARON
SHIHUI
XANTHE
XUEYING
THAMHUIXIAN
TOHXUEYAN
YUTING
YVONNETEEXIANZHEN
XIAOSHI

TBG,

BANLONG
LIXIN
TSAILU

HIGHWAY OUT,

TAG ME TO BE LINK/RELINK (:

AFIQ
ANGIELIMANQI
AMANDANG/XIAOICE
CHANHSINNEE
CHENZHENTING
CHEYKARYING
CHNGCHUYIN
DARRENGOHWENJIAN
ELY
ERICALIMJIAHUI
GENEVIEVELEESHINJIUN
JACELYN
JAVIER
LEECHUHONG
LEEYUXIAN
LEEXINHUI
LOWHUEYJUAN
LOWHUISI
LIYANA
NATALIECHIANGYUTING
ONGJINGQIN
PHUAPEINI
RAYMONDLINGYIFENG
ROSABELLASOH
RUZANNA
SIEWZEN
SUFIANY
SYLVIACHANHUIXUAN
TANJIAMIN
TANXINFEI
TOHPEILING
VIVIANCHENGMIAOJUN
YEELINGHUI

ARCHIVES,

Happy moment.
Worth it.
By all means.
Things ain't always good as what you imagine
Hate that bitch!
Laziness kills.
Finally!
Blahblehbloh!
Sarcastic
With loves.

YOU! YES YOU! (:
Monday, March 08, 2010 8:16 PM

Hellohello! Mm, Weihan no online lehh! :( SO SIAN LIAO, nothing do. Was late today, 3rd time siahzx tomorrow need go detention.. Maybe don't need go girlguide. Hahaha, good laaa! (: First time detention, also don't know what to do andand tomorrow Linghui is taking care of the detention de people. LOLS, maybe can talk to her awhile leh. HAHAA! I hate Mr Phua ttm la! He sucks ttm too! Lalalaa..

Maths
Got back my test, 16/20. Damn la!

EBS
Keep talking with Yvonne, that Jisang keep disiao us! FUCK OFF WEI JISANG! Create a shop layout too, was alright not really ugly la haha :D

Recess
Have Mee Rebus and Ice lemon tea today (:

Music
Mr Ng let us have a nap for 5mins but I think he extend till 10mins. I didn't take a nap lorr, like crazy sia.. So keep laughing lorr. Haha! :D Write all those notes etc, siandieme laa! :@ Take back our test paper :( I'm so laokui can?! Guitar and Piano de is 35 1/2 /50 then paper de is 65/100.. HAIS!

English
Mr Hasrin no come, but he got come school. So that P.E relieve teacher relieve our class. Sibei sian, keep talk to Fuhan.

After school walk with Yvonne, Akmal and Rongrong. After that, went to Northpoint without Yvonne and Akmal. Walk around then Rongrong want go E2 buy thing for her mom, cos today is 3/8. After buying jiu go buy Mango peach iceblend while Rongrong go buy the chicken and the soya bean watermelon de. Went home after that. Went home > bath > on computer > not after awhile Vivian call and ask me go Safra there play pool. LOLS, so use comp awhile then comb my hair all this then go to interchange take 812. It's raining heavily lorr! So when I reach need wait until the rain go lighter then chiong across the road. Haha, play awhile watch them play then eat maggie mee then errr the Fengfeng come join us I think then Freddie go fetch his gf. About 5plus, walk to trim our hair; Huiyi, Edward and me. The stupid hair dresser very what sia! I ask her I want trim my fringe she say no need then give excuse so much. I trim my hair is because I want trim my fringe la! :@ LOL, then take bus back. BYEBYE! Now chatting with Weihan.

To be your friend was all I ever wanted;
to be your lover was all I ever dreamt