TWITTER,

Follow me on Twitter

PROFILE,

Best view in IE.
I'm contented for everything I've now,
Family and friends are the best gift god has given me.
♥, SALLY LIM
『TβĠ™』小Sock
21dec95, 14
Yishun Secondary School
1T1'o8, 2T1'09, 3T1'10
n0ttigerger@hotmail.com
n(zero)ttigerger@hotmail.com
(♥♥♥):
Family, Clique, TBG, Friends, Gans, Sisters and Brothers
If want invite me to your blog; pls use x-zephyr@live.com, thanks! <:

TAGBOARD,



WISHLIST,

Go out with my GANS very often
More GANS! (:
Change phone
Headphone
Hair Extension
Bigbig Winnie The Pooh
Help my Poohbear form a family! (:
Keyboard/Piano
Violin
Laptop
iTwo plan
More money
Repierce my lip, eyebrown & earholes!

PLURK,

Plurk.com

LOVES ONE,

Finding for gans, please tag!

LSF
♥ Big sis- Rong Rong
♥ 2nd sis- Yvonne
♥ 3rd sis- Jessica
♥ 4th sis- Akmal
♥ 5th sis- Cezan

By alphabets

Best Friends
♥ Cezan- Best Partner
♥ Hui Yi- Wifey ; 慧子
♥ Yvonne- Lesbee Partner
♥ Hui Xian- Bestie ; 鞋子
♥ Yi Ting- Girlf ; 椅子

Gans
♥ Amanda- Heartheart
10April2010;20:39pm
♥ Benjamin- Mintyghost
12May2010;13:42pm
♥ Breena- Dearestbaby
18April2010;18.56pm
♥ Cheryl- Superwoman
14May2010;13.19pm
♥ Daphne- Babyheart
25April2010;13:45pm
♥ Jaslin- Sissytee
3April2010;16:58pm
♥ Jiajia- Paperheart
26April2010;16:55pm
♥ Jin Ting- Honeystar
22March2010;17:51pm
♥ Jing Xian- Mei
2April2010;22:11pm
♥ Joceyln- Rainbowbaby
24April2010;15:52pm
♥ Joelle- Valentine
24April2010;21:19pm
♥ Joey- Sweetlove
25April2010;13:06pm
♥ John- Hyperlover
25April2010;16:16pm
♥ Pei Min- Lovelybaby
19March2010;16:10pm
♥ Rachel- Babydear
24April2010;11:20pm
♥ Sharon- Babycouple
21April2010;20:02pm
♥ Shihui- Lovecouple
24April2010;21:20pm
♥ Siewzen- Smile
26April2010;21:21pm
♥ Tsailu- Sugarheart
26April2010;16:34pm
♥ Xueying- Gummybear
18April2010;20:00pm
♥ Valerie- Mummy
4March2010;1:02am
♥ Yu Ting- Idiotlove
25April2010;16:47pm
♥ Yvonne- Superlove
24April2010;16:21pm
♥ Xanthe- Mei
29April2010;19:26pm
♥ Xiao Shi- Kawaiiaiai
24April2010;21:21pm
♥ Xue Yan- Darlingsister
25April2010;14:25pm


MY DRUGS,

AKMALJAHAN
AMANDAYAPBINGNI
BREENA
CEZANYEOSIMIN
CHERYL
DAPHNELAW
GOHJINTING
JASLINTEEXIANCHEN
JESSICASTEPHANIE
JOEY
JOCEYLN
LEEYITING
LENGJINGXIAN
ONGHUIYI
SERENELIMSEEMIN
SHARON
SHIHUI
XANTHE
XUEYING
THAMHUIXIAN
TOHXUEYAN
YUTING
YVONNETEEXIANZHEN
XIAOSHI

TBG,

BANLONG
LIXIN
TSAILU

HIGHWAY OUT,

TAG ME TO BE LINK/RELINK (:

AFIQ
ANGIELIMANQI
AMANDANG/XIAOICE
CHANHSINNEE
CHENZHENTING
CHEYKARYING
CHNGCHUYIN
DARRENGOHWENJIAN
ELY
ERICALIMJIAHUI
GENEVIEVELEESHINJIUN
JACELYN
JAVIER
LEECHUHONG
LEEYUXIAN
LEEXINHUI
LOWHUEYJUAN
LOWHUISI
LIYANA
NATALIECHIANGYUTING
ONGJINGQIN
PHUAPEINI
RAYMONDLINGYIFENG
ROSABELLASOH
RUZANNA
SIEWZEN
SUFIANY
SYLVIACHANHUIXUAN
TANJIAMIN
TANXINFEI
TOHPEILING
VIVIANCHENGMIAOJUN
YEELINGHUI

ARCHIVES,

Was it just a shot in the dark?
Friendship is a sheltering tree.
Heh (:
Happydieme!
Grant it!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Unforget
Changes
Win or lose.
What a day!

Absence makes the heart grow fonder
Friday, March 26, 2010 9:59 PM




See i'm shorter than Sylvia! Hahaa!


Hello, back from Northpoint (: Walk to school alone today.

Maths
Did worksheet, then teacher give us the chapters for Mid Year exam. I totally forget Algebra and compound interest T__T Ohmygod?! I must study real hard this year le..

MT
Cont workbook, so difficult all is teacher give answer de. Haha!! Soon Yeong very funny lorr! Damn funny one, make us LOL! :D Then Sean actually want throw the calculator at Jarrett then he nearly throw until teacher Zhu de face! Hahahaa, then she ask Jarrett and Sean out. Funny one, she said ; You! OUT! HAHAHAA, everybody went lol!

Recess
Have dory fish and Ice lemon tea.

CPA
Cont the YOG poster then use corel draw draw beach lor.

CDL
MATHSSS, haixz sian!

After school
Went back home, dad at home lerhxz cos he going to Malaysia so need pack bag. Then I bath, use laptop awhile then go to interchange take bus to school. I'm lazy to walk! Hahaahaa, erm then find Honeystar, she said she in cafeteria but can't find her then keep look around and finally found her! Hehehe,

Girlguide
Go to guides room order the Sec1 do things ;x i'm not bullying I also got help de ok!! Then about 3.30pm go up to AVA have briefing for parade thingy T___T So sian one, after that went down to have training! I suddenly become so noob at marching can?! I'm now sucks at marching.. Saddieme! ): I think even Sec1 is even more better than me le. Practicing, then about 6.30pm take bus to Northpoint with Shirly, Xinhui, Hongting and Sylvia. Went to have our dinner at Northpoint without Shirly. Eat the beef set.. Walk around, go toilet bought cheese hotdog haha i'm so darn full still buy then buy bubble tea. (: Walk around, go library then that stupid Nicholas fetch Sylvia home ==' Walk another round then went back home.

To be your friend was all I ever wanted;
to be your lover was all I ever dreamt